Question:
why is the sky blue?
kadoodlebug13
2006-03-19 11:36:16 UTC
haha you opened it
Eight answers:
Recacmis
2006-03-19 15:47:31 UTC
Its blue because the almighty lord of the Marine Corp made it so. In the time that people forgot, the sky was actually Black with a hint of white. The german forces dominated the skies. Till our brave men in Dress Blues overthrow the warlords. Afterwards their was a great argument over what color to change it. The Secertary of the Navy Wanted "Navy blue" and the Great CMC demanded the colors be "Red and gold". The Marines did all the fighting so they thought the sky was rightfuly theirs, but the navy having to have put up with these mighty Jar-heads for the past 6 months on their boats, thought they should be able to choose the color. Soon the Squids took up arms and stood ready, the leathernecks charged in. This battle was much more fierce than the one with the germans, and it wasnt because the navy was a stronger force, it was because this was PERSONAL. Amist the fighting choas a lone seaman apperitice took to the skies and painted them blue. The moral of the story is, a little seamen can go a long ways and screw EVERYTHING up....
maat13101
2006-03-19 22:04:42 UTC
I was just curious as to why you'd posted this under immigration...thinking that maybe you were an alien...say from mars...where the sky isn't blue. I was wrong, you're just bored, like me, which I really why I opened it.
BluhBluh
2006-03-19 21:16:13 UTC
My reply to that is why is the grass green? It's just one of those omnipresent questions of the universe.
Son of Boof
2006-03-20 04:50:14 UTC
Because it got in a huge fight with the sun and lost.
2006-03-19 23:29:09 UTC
"haha you opened it" ???? is this a joke to you are you just wasting time coming up with stupid questions to make other people waste time arrrrrrgh!
mykonthc
2006-03-19 19:43:30 UTC
yup, do you know why? space is black & the atmosheres distort & lighten it to seem blue.
coastie
2006-03-20 01:04:47 UTC
IT IS LIKE ANSEWRING THIS QUESTION "WHY ARE YOU A IDOIT?" THERE IS A SIMPLE ANSWER TO BOTH QUESTIONS, BECAUSE THATS THE WAY IT IS!
king of kings
2006-03-19 20:42:42 UTC
bcz blue is my fav color