Question:
i`m in usa on tourist visa how can i aplly for residence?
2006-01-29 00:57:44 UTC
i like sua but i what to remain legally how can i do that i have now a b1/b2 visa
Three answers:
Karus
2006-01-29 01:43:04 UTC
You can't change a b1 / b2 into permanent status. You'll need to come in on a different visa, such as employment based etc. You'll probably need to leave the country in order to get the right kind of visa, but it's always worth a try talking to a real immigration lawyer who would specialize in this type of application.
Adrianinha
2006-01-29 01:25:21 UTC
Trust me You dont want to do that!!! You cannot Live in the usa with a B1 B2 visa. You will get DEPORTED.....and the consequences are much worse.....
★Spotter★
2006-01-29 01:32:49 UTC
You need to get a good lawyer to advise you on that because you will have to change your visa to something else like an investor's visa (a lot of cash to show), student visa (you really have to study and cannot work), working visa (you have to be sponsored by an american company), refugee (I dont think so), extra ordinary talent (are you a renowned artist perhaps?), marry an american......yeah right.