Question:
I want come to the U.S.A after 26 years waiting ,I need help from Mr. president?
farzad_shahabi1959
2006-03-05 06:12:24 UTC
I want come to the U.S.A after 26 years waiting ,I need help from Mr. president?
Six answers:
sillyatheart3
2006-03-05 07:13:48 UTC
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1262.html#

Read this and it will help you
upallnite
2006-03-05 16:40:13 UTC
There is a reason why you haven't been accepted after 26 years of appling.

Also, I don't think the president whatches what is asked on here.
rian
2006-03-06 05:39:50 UTC
you can't get anything from this president but hell. what kind of help do you need? there are others in the direct community around you who can possibly help you out. look where the people are intelligent, not to figureheads.
Raimon
2006-03-05 20:33:44 UTC
Our president can't even read (at least he evidently does not read the papers or newsmagazines)

Wait for the next one!
osaro_adu
2006-03-05 23:23:06 UTC
my best advise to you is to wait for God time for it is the best time
zeemax2006
2006-03-05 14:19:16 UTC
FORGET ABOUT IT DUDE HE IS IN PAKISTAN PLAYING CRICKET