Question:
immigration deportation?
2006-02-28 14:09:20 UTC
is it true that if i have too many car accidents and tickets the INS will deport me back to mexico ive been here since i was four and received my legal residency 4 years ago and i just got my first ticket yesterday (failure to control speed in a school zone) my mom worries that if i have too many marks theill deport me also a week after my 18th BD i hit a truck ive been in 2 accidents but yesterday my first ticket
Four answers:
2006-02-28 14:10:35 UTC
No as long as you pay your fines... you are fine... that has nothing to do with Immigration department... the only worry about serious offences like murder or threats to security...
ZOOGLY
2006-02-28 22:11:27 UTC
If you are a felon or considered a risk, DA can request the judge order a deportation, however this is usually reserved for violent offenders.
2006-02-28 22:20:17 UTC
your young so, just be a more responsible driver and pay those fines and go to court
Phenomenal_Black_Woman
2006-02-28 22:16:16 UTC
LOL, NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF.