Question:
Is the green card qualifies me to voting and to be nominated in USA elections?
kigrawi
2006-02-12 10:06:53 UTC
Is the green card qualifies me to voting and to be nominated in USA elections?
Seven answers:
mrscmmckim
2006-02-12 10:08:02 UTC
No.
KT
2006-02-12 18:07:52 UTC
No, you have to be a citizen to vote and you can't nominated for president or vice president if you were not born in the United States.
grdnoviz
2006-02-15 00:02:25 UTC
No and DON'T EVEN TRY IT, YOU COULD BE DEPORTED! Really, truly, I kid you not. It is a deportable offense for a non-citizen to claim to be a US citizen. When you register to vote, you sign saying you are a citizen. It is on paper and the county has the record. You can never, ever, ever come back if they get you on that one.
James
2006-02-12 18:08:22 UTC
No, you must be a naturalized citizen to vote. Information how to become one is at the site below.
Carole
2006-02-13 16:58:55 UTC
No, you must be a citizen to vote.
bletsch
2006-02-17 23:43:35 UTC
you should learn better english before you attempt anything like that,you'd probably be ridiculed for your lack of verbal skills
kobacker59
2006-02-12 22:21:04 UTC
No.