Question:
Why are there so many racists in this website? ESPECIALLY to latins.?
lord_vader48
2006-04-05 14:29:23 UTC
Dang, I've looked at over 7 questions in the past 2 minutes. And EVERY ONE OF THEM HAD A RACIST IN THEM. WTF.
Nine answers:
bletsch
2006-04-05 14:57:29 UTC
are you sure you know what a racist is?? i keep seeing that term thrown around by angry people who have no real argument. why should somebody be called a racist because they have a different opinion than someone Else's. BECAUSE I DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COMING TO THE U.S. DOESN'T MEAN I'M A RACIST.I DON'T CARE WHERE THEY HAPPEN TO BE COMING FROM, NOR WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. I DON'T WANT THEM HERE. u.s. citizenship is a birthright, or earned legally otherwise. the others are criminals breaking the law.

thank you.
ku_lok
2006-04-05 23:48:19 UTC
I think it's healthy that you admit you're a racist.

You should do some research to define what racism is.

HINT: It won't read - "Anything lord vader48 dislikes"

Latinos who are attacking Whites (Caucasians, Gringos, whatever) for nothing more than supporting legislation addressing illegal immigration in the United States are the true racists here.

Check your Dictionary.

Thank you for your time.
2006-04-05 22:35:05 UTC
because the rich white people run this country anold dude but my middle name is ORLANDO and i am Irish and English and german and Cheerokee and my people rescued some people from the spanish armada and married them and now we have spanish since 1500s and all people are mixed even the the English are Angles Saxons and Norse and Celtic and no one is a pure anything the oldest footprints on earth are in the rift valley in africa,,, Good luck an olde dude
BJVitamin
2006-04-05 21:38:05 UTC
I doubt there are all that many. We are at midday, so probably, the financially more secure members of America are at work--not on this site. They have less to lose, there jobs in high tech are going to India, etc. Latins who do high tech jobs likely are not targeted on the web dialogue.
anchorNY
2006-04-05 22:04:52 UTC
Because more racist have access to Yahoo (They are on welfare, they don't have to go out),while most of the Latins are working 12 hour shifts.
Lisa_Hash
2006-04-05 21:40:23 UTC
I haven't noticed that but I am fairly new to these boards. How sad that is. My guess is most people are ignorant of that they don't know or understand.

I think also so many of us are inflamed over the immigration problem that we extend our anger to all latinos rather than just the lawbreakers.
orang31na
2006-04-05 21:30:56 UTC
I don't know why there are so many, but the hate isn't concentrated on Latinos - they spread it out over just about anyone who isn't them.

It's disturbing.
latinagirrly
2006-04-05 22:12:47 UTC
Lol! CUZ THEY ARE IGNORANT..... PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE MY LATIN PEOPLE. HECK ATFER ALL THEY DO EVERYTHING US AMERICANS DON'T WANT TO DO....
jackson
2006-04-05 22:27:29 UTC
Jeez.. pick up the paper.