Question:
Why is Bush trying to send all the mexicans back?!?
Daniel
2006-04-05 17:03:06 UTC
Its wrong because unfortunately we do all the dirty work all you other ppl wont do!!
Fifteen answers:
2006-04-05 17:21:02 UTC
Because George W. Bush is an ignorant and racist redneck! What he SHOULD do is worry about which Middle Easterners who are trying to immigrate into this country are possible terrorists and which ones are not! I know I will be one happy African American when he gets out of office on January 19, 2009!!!!!
ku_lok
2006-04-06 02:03:15 UTC
You are the racist here.

You are supporting people simply because of their race. People that are breaking the law. People that, because they are undocumented, drain our social services budgets and make no contribution.

WE are talking about illegals. That catagory includes Canadians, tourists that have overstayed their visas, sailors that jump ship, and so on. It so happens that a large number are hispanic, but that doesn't mean they are Mexicans. We have people from Central and South America as well.

This twisted concept that "Americans" won't do some jobs is a lie. Lots of people do the same jobs. They simply don't do it under the table and are paid a fair wage.

Without the illegals, the wages would stabilize. Maybe you wouldn't be able to get a $12.00 pizza delivered for less than $18.00, but then you would have someone that could afford auto insurance and a health certificate.

And finally, DON'T BLAME BUSH. Conservatives and Liberals agree that something needs to be done. Bush hasn't done anything yet.
mafia_princess95
2006-04-06 00:39:05 UTC
First of all, he isn't trying to send all the mexicans back. He wants all the ones that are here already to stay and retain work visas and then eventually become citizens. I don't understand why people have such a plight for people that are in this country illegally, be it mexicans, asians, and all those middle easterners that have overextended their education visa. The bottom line is, if you want to live in America, do it the right way. Learn the language, pass your immigration test and pay taxes like everyone else. My grandparents immigrated to this country from Italy and did not know a lick of english. No one catered to them, dual languaged all the things we do here i.e. street signs, signs in buildings, drivers' license tests (on the west coast at least). The learned the language, became citizens legally and lived the "American Dream"
dale621
2006-04-06 00:44:53 UTC
HEY NOW IM NOT RACIEST WHAT I WANT IS FOR THE AMERICANS TO BE ABLE TO GET THE JOBS THAT THE ILLEGALS ARE GETTING ADN I WANT THE WAGES TO BE ATLEAST THE STATES MINIMUM WAGE OR MORE , COOPERATIONS ARE HIRING ILLEGALS TO DO THE JOBS FOR LOWER PAY BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT , IF YOU R HERE LEGALLY THEN SO BE IT , ADN IM SORRY U GUYS DONT DO ALL THE DIRTY WORK US AMERICANS WONT DO , THE SIMPLE FACT U GUYS WELL THE ILLEGALS ARE WILLING TO DO AN 10 BUCK ADN HOUR PAYING JOB FOR 6 THATS ALL , AND ILLEGALS ARNT REQUIERED TO PAY TAXES THUS GETTING THERE FULL WAGES WHERE AS AN UNITED STATES CITEZEN THAT MAKES 6 BUCKS AN HOUR NO DEPENDANTS ONLY BRING HOME A PORTION OF THE PAY BECAUSE TAXES WERE TAKEN OUT STATE ADN FEDERAL , THEN THERES THE SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES ETC SO IF AN ILLEGAL MAKES 6 BUCKS AN HOUR HAS TO PAY NO TAXES ON HIS EARNING AND WORKS 40 HRS A WEEK HE/SHE WILL BRING HOME 240 BUCKS WHARE IF A UNITED STATES CITEZEN WORKED 40 HRSA WEEK AT 6 BUCKS AN HOUR WE WOULD BE LUCKY TO BRING HOME 190 A WEEK AFTER TAXES ETC
?
2006-04-06 00:07:48 UTC
He's not, just the illegal immigrants, whatever their nationality.

You are wrong about the dirty work. My sister was doing some of it and the factory she worked at closed coz they sent the work to MEXICO!

The reason for immigration reform is coz it's what citizens want, and that's more important that what the criminals breaking immigration laws want!
.45 Peacemaker
2006-04-06 06:44:06 UTC
He isn't your not paying attention. He's proposed this guest worker program. I've seen the list of job that supposedly Americans won't do. I have done most of them.
Battlerattle06
2006-04-07 01:20:56 UTC
Usted es lleno de mierda!No tiene nada hacer con la raza, e'l tiene que hacer con ser legal! Entienda?

Mamasan beaucoup dinky dow!
cyanne2ak
2006-04-06 00:06:51 UTC
Because he's as tired of supporting them on welfare and such. I am too! That's the ONLY thing I even partially agree with him on. I however do NOT support his "temporary visitor" work visas.
dembroncos@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-06 00:12:48 UTC
Other people would do the work but they would rather pay people who would accept less money for doing more work. the gov't know that they can get away with it with other group of people.
Chris from Chicago
2006-04-06 00:19:26 UTC
Hes not you dummy, pay attention and get your facts straight
2006-04-06 00:07:16 UTC
He isn't but I am. Just the ILLEGALS anyway. If you are here legally welcome but if you didn't wait your turn go back and stay in your own country.
spacecase19902000
2006-04-06 00:05:09 UTC
because some immigrated illegaly and that sholdn't be tolerated
the wandering sophist
2006-04-06 00:06:26 UTC
Not all of them. He's doing it because they are illegal.
blind tiger
2006-04-06 00:16:54 UTC
Thanks for doing our dirty work, please stick around. My request list is short, pay taxes and learn english. Thank you
2006-04-06 00:05:27 UTC
he is?