Question:
If you get caught working without permission?
belmeen
2006-03-03 16:21:22 UTC
If you get caught working without INS permission while attending schools, will they deport you or give you warnings?
Four answers:
shelloutt
2006-03-03 16:36:52 UTC
If you get caught you will be deported and your visa status revoked. I advise you to seek employment on your school campus, this is the only form of employment INS will accept for F-1 students. Please re think your choice, iI know it is hard being an International student and not working or working part-time, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
EmilyRose
2006-03-04 00:36:53 UTC
The INS doesn't give warnings. However, I believe you are allowed to work part-time on a student visa.
serenity413
2006-03-04 00:27:09 UTC
DEPORT YOU IN A FLIPPING HEARTBEAT

don't do it, it ain't worth it... you'll lose your passport forever.
DJMC
2006-03-04 02:11:16 UTC
you get deported