Question:
will the Hr 4437 affect legal immigrants to and what kinds of immigrants is this bill going to affect?
Curious
2006-03-28 15:05:50 UTC
Will it JUST affect illegal immigrants or does it go to ALL immigrants?
Six answers:
2006-03-28 15:18:39 UTC
It's just going to negatively effect the illegal immigrants...oh, and the Catholic Church's offering plate, oh, and the spanish language newspaper, radio and TV channels...and maybe we would only have a McDonald's every four or five blocks instead of every two. I could live with that!
coolgerman77
2006-03-28 15:16:18 UTC
if they are here legally then it should not affect them at all, it is only the illegal immigrants that it will affect
2006-03-28 15:15:26 UTC
Its going to affect the whole country. Can you imagine what would happen to our economy if all of the illegal workers were sent back to their country or in jail?

Blame stupid *** trade agreements like NAFTA that killed the business of the poor ma and pa's a in Mexico, and so they had to migrate to the US to be able to work and support their family.
2006-03-28 16:07:02 UTC
WHY IN THE HECK DONT' YOU WATCH THE MOVIE "A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN" REALLY FU*EN FUNNY...IF THEY LEAVE WHO IS GOING TO CUT MY YARD. THE HELL I'M NOT!!! THEY CAN'T GO YET WE STILL NEED MORE HIGHWAYS TO BE BUILD.
2006-03-28 15:09:12 UTC
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:HR04437:@@@L&summ2=m& heres a web site about it I think it will affect all immigrants
2006-03-28 15:07:58 UTC
wetbacks