Question:
what is the phone number of acs-ins in kentucky?
dyame
2006-01-17 00:31:14 UTC
address London Kentucky 40743
Six answers:
mickbw
2006-01-17 15:50:27 UTC
Wow, this has been quite hard to find.

This is the best I was able to find by going through SuperPages.com

Affiliated Computer Services - Operation Center

1084 South Laurel Road, London, KY 40744

(606) 878-7900

You should be able to push '0' enough times to get to an operator.
2017-01-19 20:41:47 UTC
1
?
2016-09-24 15:49:29 UTC
Phone Number For Acs
2015-08-13 08:49:38 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

amyandhil
2006-03-30 07:19:04 UTC
The phone number for ACS Insurance in London, KY, is (606) 787-7717, according to the Yahoo Yellow Pages.
2016-03-15 06:03:45 UTC
For sleeping with a prostitute and coming back to you and risking your life? Knock him out over the head with a frying pan and tie him up when he's unconscious and shine a light in his eyes and make him repent for a week. Don't do that. That's what I would do though. Just leave, take the evidence, and then take half of everything. He owes you now. Personally, I'd get the frying pan.