Question:
Do illegal aliens really get food stamps, and other assistance?
99
2006-04-05 12:02:03 UTC
i seen this posted and it was closed i just want to say five years ago i took a trip to the ss office and found out that a mexican was using my sons ss number and they just said dont worry about it wont effect your sons future this guy is working and using his number thats not right and he could get assistance using his number but dont worry about it . america wake up
Eleven answers:
2006-04-05 12:53:58 UTC
ILLEGAL ALIENS OF ANY RACE/Nationality Also Contribute To The High Cost Of HEALTH CARE Because They Have No INSURANCE And Its YOU The TAXPAYER That Supports The System That Governs The Health And WELFARE That Many ILLEGAL ALIENS Take Advantage Of Through Their(Possibly)Legal COUSINS Who MAY Or May NOT Be Citizens Of The US (ILLEGAL ALIENS FORGE DOCUMENTS Too,NoBody Said These People Are STUPID) But They ARE NOT CITIZENS And WE THE PEOPLE Should NOT Be Made To SUPPORT

(This Is A MAJOR CONRIBUTION To YOUR EXTREMELY HIGH HEALTH INSURANCE RATES Folks)

Oh And Uhhmm.... Yeah...PANCHAS Right...Not Much Harm Can Come Of It

Or Can It????
2016-03-27 06:29:01 UTC
WRONG. A total myth. The US Department of Agriculture manages the food stamp system. Without a valid social security number or green card (LEGAL immigrants) you cannot get food stamps. edit; I forgot about the WIC program. But that's for the health of pregnant women and their unborn children. Thanks. edit; And then there is the urban myth about the fake social security numbers, that everyone here is repeating. Go ahead, try to use a fake ss#. I dare you. See if the food stamp program, or any other program, doesn't match numbers and names with the SSA. edit: Low interest mortgages for illegal immigrants? Stop it, you're killing me! Have you ever applied for a mortgage? A person would need the resources of the CIA to create all the fake papers and computer records necessary. Most illegal immigrants are barely able to keep apartments without getting evicted. Applying for a mortgage would land them in a bit of hot water.
maat13101
2006-04-05 12:29:35 UTC
No illegal aliens DO NOT get benefits. I used to be an intake worker, granting cash aid, food stamps and medical, and in addition to a social security card, they must provide birth certs and ID, and for aliens, a green card. Some "illegals" do get small benefits for there US born kids, but honestly...a vast majority just got medical for them.

If an illegal is getting full benefits, then someone is not doing there job properly as according to the law, they do not qualify.
2006-04-05 12:07:32 UTC
First I don't think that a young child would be appling for assistance.And they would see that when he tried to.I am not saying he's right to be using your sons ss# but not much harm can come of it.And no illegal immigrants cannot recieve assistance.Until they have a baby here and then they recieve assistance for the baby because it's a CITIZEN!YEAH!!!!
drizztbabe
2006-04-05 12:52:08 UTC
yes, of course that's horrible about your son's ss#. i can't believe that he's getting away with doing that. also everyone who is saying that illegals are not getting handouts from the government is wrong. while they might not know illegals personally who are taking handouts the u.s. is spending 63 billion dollars annually on illegal immigrants and the vast majority collecting are from mexico.
thatlittlerockgirl
2006-04-05 13:08:24 UTC
AMERICANS WAKE UP!!!! tHEY DO HAVE TAXES TAKEN OUT OF THEIR CHECKS. gO TO YOUR EMPLOYER if you work in a factory or whereever and ask the PAYroll person. ANd they dont get any of it back. ALSO, Think about it when they go to any store or restaurant, they pay TAXES just like you.
2006-04-05 12:05:19 UTC
On the other hand, the Mexicans pay FICA and FUTA and SS withholding, and never use it. So we win, yea!
Phenomenal_Black_Woman
2006-04-05 12:08:41 UTC
yes and to make matter worse, there are no TAXES being taken out there paychecks.

most of them are living high on the hog off of OUR tax dollars while no TAXES are being taken out of their paychecks.
2006-04-05 12:43:42 UTC
unfortunately even though they do not pay taxes... basically your money goes to feeding hungry aliens
?Master
2006-04-05 12:03:44 UTC
Of course, where have you been? Pay attention.
mom-to-be
2006-04-05 12:05:47 UTC
Any one can. Even you.