Question:
how long is the federal law enforcement training center academy for Immigration and Customs Enforcement?
ogot70
2006-04-03 19:59:09 UTC
how long is the federal law enforcement training center academy for Immigration and Customs Enforcement?
Two answers:
some guy
2006-04-03 20:36:00 UTC
I believe it is 6 months - 3 months CITP and then 3 months for ICE
rambrij
2016-10-09 07:25:01 UTC
interior sight regulation Enforcement is particularly busy with their time-honored duties, yet I do believe that contained in the approach their site visitors stops, warrant checks, roadblocks, they might want to also habit a examine for his or her status to be contained in the USA. i do not imagine they "might want to" be searching unlawful extraterrestrial beings, except for sure an unlawful alien occurs to be the objective of a manhunt, yet they must be experienced contained in the basics of Immigration regulation, its continuously a superior concept to study new guidelines and guidelines and that i believe that any type of regulation enforcement preparation (no count number the corporation) is positive to any regulation enforcement officer. .