Question:
Is it true that the uniforms that the Border Patrol agents wear every day are MADE IN MEXICO?
Just ME
2006-02-16 15:59:10 UTC
Is it true that the uniforms that the Border Patrol agents wear every day are MADE IN MEXICO?
Nine answers:
skygreen
2006-02-16 16:49:30 UTC
Some are, some are made in the US, and some may be made elsewhere. The governement contracts with suppliers for needed supplys and usually different regions use different uniform suppliers who may out sourse the contract to different places for fullfillment
2006-02-18 02:48:24 UTC
Yes
diehard0603
2006-02-17 04:36:45 UTC
Yes. Many garments are made in border mexican cities because labor is cheaper. The fabric may be made in the U.S. but is sent to be "maquilado" in Mexico. Ironic huh?
luckyaz128
2006-02-16 23:59:35 UTC
Yes
bradhartel
2006-02-17 00:06:05 UTC
Why not, we did ratify NAFTA right? I have yet to hear the "Giant sucking sound" Ross Perot predicted.

If they are "Made in Mexico" than they are not coming here for work!! All is well.
bletsch
2006-02-18 00:46:30 UTC
they probably are- THANKS BILL CLINTON-

nafta sucks

bye bye, chevy, ford, r.i.p. dodge

the jobs we cant outsource are being stolen right from underneath our feet... soon theyll have yours.
2006-02-17 00:05:11 UTC
And so is the tequila.
Rij
2006-02-17 00:03:36 UTC